Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

ARGH!

I have so not posted on here in a while. But I have a good reason.................okay maybe not, but it sounded good when I was thinking it. I don't know why I haven't posted on here in awhile, maybe because I'm super busy? Or maybe because I haven't weighed myself since I gained the 5 pounds back? I think the latter wins. I have been trying diligently to quit smoking, and have finally done it!!! TOMORROW WILL BE 1 WEEK! Man...why is the one so small compared to the other characters? That's just not fair.
I will try and start back weighing myself soon, I'm not very excited about, but who is? I really need to lose. To feel better about myself and to feel better in general!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah, but quitting smoking is a much bigger deal and harder to do than losing five pounds (I think). So you should be proud!

Vicky said...

We should have a small party for you at your one month anniversary of not smoking. :) 1 week deserves a celebration too.