Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Monday, May 12, 2008

Milk and Honey pedicure & manicure

Yes....you read that right. I earned my first reward after losing 15 pounds! It was 2 hours of bliss, comfort, relaxing, and better than #@X! My sister went with me and we sat side by side like two giddy girls. They offered us a refreshment (bottled H2O is what we chose.) The foot soak bath and massage chairs were like heaven. I especially loved the kneeding and rolling feature on the chair....the vibration was fun on my butt too! They had a menu with all the different pedicure you could chose from. I must say...if I could afford it, I would go everyday! I had a milk foot soak followed my a honey exfoliant scrub on my legs and feet. Then came the parraffin wax treatment, massage, and then all the normal foot care stuff including a polish. I picked a hot pink with sparkles...WOO-HOO...sassy! My hands did the same. I think next time I will go for the garden pedicure with fresh flower petals or maybe the mango pedicure......I can't wait!!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Oooh! That sounds like heaven! You earned it though...way to go! Where did you go?

Chat with Kathleen said...

It does sound like it was fabulous and you deserved this first reward of many more to come.
Perhaps when I visit the next time I might like to give it a try, never had a pedicure.

Vicky said...

Beth- I went to the remodeled place by Pier 1 Imports. I can't rememember the name of the place. LOL

Kathleen- You should do this. I would love to take you. I asked John if he thought you would like it and he said that you never have pampered yourself. He thought the next time you come down that we should go and be pampered together...HIS TREAT! :) I would love to see your reaction to how great you feel afterwards!

Chat with Kathleen said...

That sounds like a most wonderful relaxing plan. John Michael is so right I have always done things for others first and me last.

It is about time at 63, that I think of myself and get pampered before I leave this earth. Thanks for the future pedicure appointment. ANTICIPATION-WOW:)

Jenny said...

Congratulations! Your nails look so cute. You should've taken a picture to post :-)