Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Doodie-Snaps

I've been putting this post off for as long as I can. I had Terror Tuesday this past week and I wasn't just terrified i was MORTIFIED! I didn't lose weight I gained it ALL back!!! WHAT!!???? How did that happen. I believe I know why. I don't eat during the day. I'm so busy, plus I have a medical condition that embarrasses me enough, to not want to eat. So..that's probably got a lot to do with it. UGH! I also tried to quit smoking this week. Big mistake. I think I'm going to go to my doctor and tell him to give me some Chantix. I hope it works. I'm going to quit, but when? Well I'm not looking forward to the next Tuesday, because I will more than likely gain, but at least I'll know. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I know it's hard, but there are all kinds of things (especially for women) that can affect how a week of dieting goes. So don't get too discouraged! You've made some healthy changes, and maybe next week will be better.

Vicky said...

I'm glad you finally posted about your disappointment. I feel for you! Right now I am up 1.4 pounds....my fault. I indulged this weekend!