Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Two bathing suits and an embarrassing moment

Vicky, here's my post! Thanks for holding us all accountable! I think that's the #1 component to losing weight. As for my May goal of finding a bathing suit, I found two and here they are:

You can't really tell, but the skirts are sleek and cute, not frilly and dorky. And the tank tops cover everything, including my stretch marks. I love them! And with two, if I decide to go swimming twice, I won't have to put on a cold, wet suit. Which is a real bummer.

My weight goal was 130 for end of May, and I'm not there yet. I'm hovering around 132, so I've come pretty close, and I knew the last five pounds would be the hardest. After I reach 130 I think I will be happy with the weight but not the pant size, so I'll maintain the weight and try to get more exercise to tone up!

Now here's the embarrassing part. We recently put up a swing set for Suzi, and tonight we went to Home Depot to purchase a swing and trapeze bar to hang from it. I had a trapeze bar as a child and LOVED it, so I thought I'd try to hang upside down by my knees like old times.

Hmm. Well, this bar does seem to be a bit higher than my old one...


This is not working.



Yes! Almost there...


Oh crap! Jordan, stop taking pictures and help me!

Yikes. So, I'm guessing one of those home stripper "exercise" poles everyone's gone so wild over would be a waste of money. Jordan, on the other hand...


At least we can both enjoy swinging with her!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

LOLOLOLOLOL...don't feel bad...I don't think I can even get my leg up on the bar. I guess I will get to try it out at Suzi's b-day party this weekend! We went to Home Depot too. We bought Braydon a baby swing. It holds up to 55 lbs and he has plenty of room. We are just debating how long he would actually use it until he could use a real swing. Maybe a year at most. The swing set you have is very similar to what John is building the boys. I'll post when he is done with it.

The bathing suits look cute. Will you be daring enough to post a picture with you in one???

Jenny said...

I thought about posting a pic of me in one of the bathing suits, but then I thought... What if the ten or so girls who follow our blog aren't the only ones looking at this? Really, anyone could see it, and I'm not so sure I want them to! I'm not going to pointedly take pictures of myself in a bathing suit, but maybe I will post pictures later if some are taken when we go swimming. Yes, we'll have to see if you can get on the bar Saturday! I'm sure Nolan can if no one else.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!