Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday!!

Hmmmmmmm....is it really Wednesday? *blush* I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I weighed myself earlier in the week and I was still hovering just below 200. I think I am in a rut....a plateau....just stuck. My body apparently likes this weight...I don't! I have to make myself eat at times to make sure I am getting the points I need to help burn the fat off. I need to exercise....I know I can watch better what I eat too.

Any suggestions on how to get out of this "groundhog" day weight rut???

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It's so tough when that happens! I don't really have any good tips, but if it were me I'd try to spend a couple days eating things that are filling but low-cal like watermelon and drink some water. That makes me eat less, and if you add lemon you might lose a little water weight. I am sort of in the same place--I've been doing a little stress eating, but mostly I need to exercise. There's been so much work to do around here that by the end of the day I feel like I HAVE exercised!

Chat with Kathleen said...

I know the feeling, I am in a similar position. Cannot seem to get out of the 160's. I know should exercise more, too.
At the end of the day, I am so tired and feel that I have exercised enough, too.
I do hope the thyroid medicine I am now taking makes a difference, I do not feel that burst of energy yet.