Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello....anyone out there???

Dear fellow weight loss buddies,

I must say I am really disappointed with my team members on this blog....and yes I am going to call everyone out!!! If I offend anyone.... maybe I'll at least get some kind of response!

Megan.....where the heck have you been? You lose 5 lbs. and think you are done???
Kathy.....you comment every once in awhile.....but no post on your progress? We never saw part II of your story.
Jenny....I know you have almost met your goal....but UPDATE please. Post a good recipe too while your at it!
Kelly....Just because you have a little set back doesn't mean you throw the towel in! Where is terror tuesday????

SO....I EXPECT TO SEE POSTS ON HERE SOON.....or I will make you eat a dozen cupcakes each!

Yours Truly,
Vicky

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes, I do need to post. I've been meaning to post about my bathing suit I bought :-) But I have to take pictures first. So I will get right on it!

Beth said...

Yes yes, if there are no posts, I have nothing to read and comment on (although yes I admit I've been lurking lately and not commenting). I'm getting better at posting on my blog...at least the past 2 days!

Chat with Kathleen said...

I go to my doctor for my physical on Thursday and will let you know if I lost and how much.
I will continue my part 2 of my
yoyo dieting and what caused me to change the way I live and eat healthy. Soon to come.