Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello

This is my second blog, after my third one, I will stop counting for you guys. I'm sure it's annoying. Uh..let's see, I haven't been eating as much chocolate as I usually do, which is hard, given that I was born with a hershey bar in my hand. I LOVE CHOCOLATE> WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO BBBBAAAADDDDD!!!!!!!!!! AAGGHH! Okay much better. For those of you that don't know...I'm a S-M-O-K-E-R! Yes I said it. Hello my name is Kelly, and I'm a smoker. I have beening puffing for a year and a half now. I DO NOT feel good about it. So while this blog is about losing weight, it's also about regaining my life back. I'm trying to lose weight and try and stop smoking, which I have been told by my doctor is probably not the best way to go. Either try and lose weight first, or quit smoking. But don't do both at the same time. So hhmmm...smoke...or chocolate??? Should I really have to think about it. Yeah I do.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's a tough one! I've never smoked but I understand the addictive properties of chocolate. Particularly a Hershey bar. Maybe it would end up going faster if you focused on one at a time, or at least allowed yourself a smaller amount of chocolate while you were getting off the cigarettes. Have you tried dark chocolate? I know some people don't like it but it's helped me a lot!

Vicky said...

Well...you know my stance on smoking. ;) I really want you to give that up. Doing both will be hard. HOWEVER, I think you can do both little by little. Giving up chocolate is hard. I don't think I will give up anything I like...just need to eat it in moderation and not go overboard.