Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My butt is in a ten!


I've had a little difficulty with my pant size, but yesterday my jeans were so loose I realized I needed new ones. Jordan and I went to Ross and bought me two new pairs that are perfect. I know you all probably know how good it feels when you find a great pair of jeans.

But the big news is that I'm in a size ten! My original goal was an eight, and that is not so out of reach anymore. I am wearing size ten jeans and pants, like the ones in this picture. Jordan took this while I wasn't looking. I don't know why.

I've already met my goal of 135 for end of April. Now if I could only find a swimsuit that works, I'd be all set. I am pear-shaped, so if the top fits the bottom is too tiny. Jordan and I are taking Suzi to Atlanta at the end of June and we're going swimming, so I need one. My goal for end of May will be to find a swimsuit and my target weight will be 130. We'll see how it goes, and if I end up in a size eight when it's all over. Good luck everyone!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I know why Jordan took a picture of your bottom...LOL That is fantastic news! You look great!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm so proud of you for reaching your goal! All those crazy thoughts about attacking anyone with chocolate was worth it, right? LOL...congrats!