Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Friday, March 28, 2008

Drum Roll......

Okay..this is my first message on our blog. I have SO been dreading writing this. YIKES. I guess I should start about who I am and what I need to lose/gain? I'm 23 and work with Jenny and Vicky at a mom/baby boutique. I have been EXTREMELY overweight my whole life. I remember very vividly, weighing in at 204lbs, when I was in the 6th grade. I weighed more than my teacher! I've always struggled with my weight and have never found something I could stick with. I have tried Weight Watchers many times, but had to leave when I hit a plateau and the money wasn't coming in. One of the things that bothers me most about my weight is that I know for a fact it holds me back in what I do. A lot of times I won't go somewhere, or do something because I'm fat. Yuck..fat is such a nasty word. I'll use the words my moms uses to describe me, "Pleasantly Plump." Honestly, there's nothing plump about me, more roundish? Okay I'm off the topic. Anywho....I'm currently the biggest member of my family, immediate and otherwise. I think about my weight everyday, almost every second. I won't go into too much detail right now, since this is my first post. Maybe later.........

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you posted! You can do this. Just take one thing at a time and work to make lifelong changes. Right now I'm working on the habit of exercise, which (like Vicky) is something I hate to do. We all need to meet up at the track and walk together.

Jenny said...

I figured out that if you send me the HTML code for your ticker, I can put it up with ours. That's what I did with Megan's. So if you could just cut and paste that info from your ticker page and email it to me I'll get it up ASAP!

Vicky said...

I am proud of you for writing your story on here. You are a beautiful person inside and out and it is time you let the world know KELLY better! Woo-hoo!