Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday!!

Woo-Hoo!!! I lost 1.4 pounds this week.....I was over 2 pounds lost this week and all of a sudden...weigh-in wednesday comes...AND I ALWAYS MANAGE TO GAIN A BIT BACK!! I think it is some secret society out to get me...Miss Piggy is the ring leader. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I ate Mcdonalds last night. I mean the double cheesburger wasn't too greasy...and I did have a diet coke to go with my large fries. *sigh* We won't count the 6 hershey kisses I ate too.

I eat when I am stressed....and in case those of you who don't know...a lady hit my husband's car (really my car..Sniff) and we are forced to get a replacement. It was totaled. Hubs is alright...thank God! It is really stressful to be on a time crunch to find another car...not to mention the price of everything....who wants another car payment????? We are trying to work it out so we don't. Say a prayer and wish us luck tomorrow while we shop for a car! Now where are those potato chips??? Just kidding!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! I hope you find a good deal on a car you like. I bet that is stressful!

Chat with Kathleen said...

Congratulations on losing 1.4 pounds, you did not gain, that is an accomplishment.

We do understand the stress that you and John Michael are facing at this time, but God willing the right car for the right price will be found and this whole event might become a blessing in disquise.
One never know from day to day what will happen to us, but I do believe things happen for a reason.
It is God's plan.
Be patient and do not permit the insurance company to pressure you,they need to give you time to find a replacement car, since it was not John Michael's fault, he is a victim, caused by the negligence of a 70 year old woman who should not be driving if she does not pay attention to the signs.
We are praying for an acceptable outcome to this unexpected surprise.