Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Madness

Yep, that's the name for now....madness. Of course I wasn't as good as I should have been since I posted Wednesday....and my weight was up. I won't post the number, but it was up less than 2 pounds. My shocker though came when I went to the gym and Laurie wanted to weigh, measure, and do my body fat today. Yeah....NOT good. Most all of my numbers were up. So of course she kicked my tail...which I need. I guess that's what I have to look forward to until she gets my numbers back down! Maybe this week will go better!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Is she your personal trainer? I had one once and she was awesome. Are you still doing spin class?

I have been really bad lately. Today I stress-ate a bunch of candy after AnMed GOOFED and sent our bill to collections even though we'd been paying. Grrr. At least they fixed it.

Beth said...

Jenny, yeah, she's my personal trainer...and I love her! Haha, someone said that I should take a picture of her making a mean face and blow it up to put on the fridge...so when I go to get something to eat, I'll think twice! I'm still doing spin some...I got kind of bored b/c the teacher has been doing a lot of arms and less legs in the class.

Oh no! Ya know, they did that to us once too...or so our bill said but it was a goof in their printing. That's good that they fixed it though!

Jenny said...

How does one do arms in a spin class? I thought it was mostly a cardiovascular/legs thing.

This is a note to everyone who blogs here... I've been meaning to mention I figured out how to grant everyone administrator privileges. Now we can all add links, buttons, progress bars, etc!

Vicky said...

I am up a pound too. I think it is stress. Do you have much knowledge about procrit injections? I have to start doing this tomorrow. :(