Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Size 8? Huh?

I am a little confused. The scale says I am still hovering between 132 and 135, yet my pants say I'm a size eight! I know this is usually because exercise turns fat into muscle, which weighs more. But the thing is I'm not exercising. Hmm. Are my pants playing a cruel trick on me?

I have been doing a bit better now that the birthday fare is out of my house, but I'm not going to stress over having bad stuff every now and then, because I'm almost where I want to be! I'm still breastfeeding Suzi (with no end in sight, yet) and I'm sure that helps.

So... My butt has met its final goal but the rest of me hasn't, if that makes sense!

2 comments:

Chat with Kathleen said...

That sounds like your body weighs more than your body dimension reveals. Might be muscle weight as you say or as my mother always said "you have large bones"
Size 8 is fabulous. The last time I was near a size 8 was 39 years ago on the 28th of this month when I wore my wedding dress. It was a size 9-10

Vicky said...

Hey...take it any way you can get it! Congrats!!