Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Official Re-Start

Yes, I know my post was like a week ago but I'm just now getting to where I have the motivation to re-start following weight watchers and making healthy choices. Some friends and I are going to the beach together at the beginning of August...so one of them and I have decided we're going to set goals each week to reach and we'll add to them as the weeks pass. This week (from now through Sunday...then I'll get back on my Mon-Sun week) our main goal is at least 6 glasses of water (straight water) a day and get 4 days of exercise in. (this is in addition to staying within our points for the week).

SO, I weighed in this morning at 160.0 even (which is actually down from the last few days).

(my ultimate goal is to be able to wear my two-piece that I bought...I'm brave enough to wear it around my pool when no one is here....but not in public!)

How is everyone else doing??

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I hear ya! I have gotten relaxed the past few weeks. I havn't gained any, but it is difficult to lose even a 1/2 pound per week!

Anonymous said...

I'm not doing good AT ALL! I can't tell you the last time I weighed myself or anything. Keep up the good work. I've done Weight Watchers before and it's a great program