Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Um. I had a little cake.


Confession time. May is over and I did not meet my goal of 130. To tell the truth I've gained a couple pounds! After Suzi's party the house was filled with leftover cake, sandwiches, fruit, and CHEX MIX. It gets worse. There were sodas and ice cream too! Horrible. After getting the house all ready for several weeks, when the party ended I camped out on the couch and oversnacked. I am going to do better. It's time to clean out the fridge and get back on the wagon! My end-of-May goal of 130 is now my end-of-June goal. If I don't meet it by then I guess it'll be my end-of-July goal!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

For your defense.....that was damn good cake! LOL You'll meet your goal! I am FINALLY off that 3 week hiatus.....I will be excited to do my weigh in Wednesday this week....as long as I don't gain it back the next 2 days!!! It always seems to happen!

Beth said...

OK, since I have started to stink at posting on my own WL blog...can I beg my way into posting here? That way if I only post once a week it's OKAY. :-) I hear ya on the cake...I always have to just clean house and throw things out when things like that happen.

Jenny said...

We'd love for you to post! I'll email you an invitation. You may have to send me your email address.