Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bridesmaid Dress


My best friend Anna is getting married in July. Anna is a gorgeous 5'7" blonde with perfect bone structure and an athletic build. For her bridesmaids she chose:
Christie- 5'9 wears skinny jeans... SKINNY JEANS approx 130 lbs
Jenna- 5'7 perfect hour glass approx 135 lbs
Maggie- 5'6 one of those "just can't gain weight" chicks aprrox 100 lbs
Me, Megan- 5'3 approx... way too big for this dress

This wedding is going to be practically our high school/ college reunion. Here's a peak at the guest list (names have been changed to protect the innocent):

Ryan- high school sweetheart, broke up freshmen yr of college- he immediately got buff... I immediately dyed my hair.
Winter- college rival, once drew a swastika on my dog, I poured soda in one of her drawers
Morgan- high school rival, her boyfriend had a crush on me, I replaced her as a lifegaurd after she got fired, I stole her best friend (Anna) enough said
Eric- college boyfriend, I was supposed to be waiting on him... I met Dave
Misty- I asked her to be a bridesmaid in my wedding, never called me back after she found I was pregnant and was keeping my baby, she had had an abortion a year earlier

Among various others who would be secretly thrilled to see I have gotten fat.

How am I going to get into this dress and make everyone say:
a) damn i missed the boat
b) she had a baby? she's a freak of nature
c) wow she hasn't changed
d) all of the above

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This dress is not that bad! I had envisioned something much worse. You will look good in this dress no matter what but you still have time to lose a little and tone up. It will accentuate your boobs and flow right over the rest of you. Really!

Vicky said...

LOL You crack me up! At least it has an empire waist! Get some spanx...they are suppose to make you look 1 or 2 dress sizes smaller. I can't garantee that you will be able to breathe! You have time to lose weight! I bet all your former flames will think "she could have been the mother of my children". As far as the other women involved, they will find something wrong with you even if you weighed 100 pounds and look drop dead gorgeous. Just smile to yourself because you have a great looking husband and an adorable little boy.