Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Monday, September 1, 2008

Still truckin...

Hey! I'm still on the wagon...yay!! Well, I did slip a little Friday and Saturday....but got right back on :-) I'm down another 0.7 from the last time I posted. I was actually riding a few pounds lighter the entire end of the week...but I guess all the salt I had in my diet over the weekend didn't help :-O At least I still came out with a loss right?

I'm really trying to be good....I even made a super yummy chili for dinner tonight...and if I only break it up into 4 servings for the entire crockpot...it's still only 5 points a serving!! Now adding a little FF sour cream and cheese might bump it up a bit....but hey, it's worth it :-) I tweaked my recipe a bit so if it turns out good I may post it. It has soy crumbles instead of ground beef....which don't always work out in every recipe, but I think they'll be okay in chili....since they'll absorb some of the other flavor.

How's everyone else doing? (dieting or in life in general)

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I start lifechoice gym next week. :) I can't wait. Not sure where my weight is. I jump on it this weekend. As far as my kidney issues you can visit my other blog www.sjogrensandme.blogspot.com It is my personal blog about Sjpgrens and the upcoming kidney transplant. :) Take care!