Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Received my dress I bought on ebay.

It looks great on. I'll need a few minor adjustments. I may get Jenny to look at on me and see what she thinks....she has become the little crafty gal. I definitely will be getting it hemmed to tea-length. I have my eye on a vintage clutch purse now. :)

I was going to start the lifechoice gym, but I DON'T HAVE TENNIS SHOES!! I am serious. I'll have to get a pair this weekend after payday and start my work out next week. I need to pay particular attention to my upper arms....thanks to the dress I purchased. LOL

I guess I need to face the music and get on the scale again. I am praying that I am not up too much. If I had to guess.....probably 3 or 4 pounds up. I'll let you know!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I don't know how to do alterations (not even hems). My mom does though.

I did learn to make baby slings last night! It is SO easy!

Vicky said...

LOL I didn't mean for you to do the hem....I just want your opinion on how to make my ummmmmm....."girls" to look good. I think I will need to get the halter taken in an inch or 2.

I am going to have alterations done at a dry cleaning place so they can press the dress....it is a bit wrinkle being packaged up.