Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Steady incline....No Yo-Yo present

Why does it seem everyone is going down on the scale and I'm going up? This makes me sad...but also frustrated. I joined the wellness program at work, so hopefully within a months time I will be on my way to a new self. I tried to think of reasons other than ridiculous ones, as to why I was wanting to lose weight. Here are some normal and weird ones.
1. So I can leave a longer life
2. When/If I have children I want to be at a healthy weight for them and me
3. I want to be able to look in the mirror and take a second glance, not a second blink
4. I want to be able to go to an amusement park and actually ride the rides. Not just stand there and say it makes me happy to see everyone else having fun.
5. I want to be able to cross my legs
6. I want to be able to go into a regular store and actually find something
7. I want to go to Victoria's Secret and not fill dirty or wrong for being in there. (Cuz what is a fat girl really doing in there anyways)
8. It would be nice to turn heads, for a good reason
9. Maybe I can laugh with everyone, not be laughed at
10. I can buy new underwear (maybe at Victoria's secret)

For all who were wondering..I now weigh 374.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! I have been thinking about bringing in some healthy snacks for us to eat at JG's, so we won't be tempted to go get cookies, etc from the cafeteria.

Vicky said...

We will both get on the band wagon to loose weight together!

Chat with Kathleen said...

Your number 1 reason is so important, because you want to live a healthy long life and be able to enjoy each day. I would want your number one to be mine, too.
All your reasons are great. Get the support from friends or ask for a "buddy" to talk to when you feel like picking something to eat that you shouldn't have.
Good luck and STAY FOCUSED.

Beth said...

Kelly, I know we don't know each other...but I'm always around too! I'm free most any time during the week...and most weekends too if you ever need anything.