Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My time is coming....

Since Vicky has been talking about her experience at LifeChoice Gym, I figured, I would talk a little about me starting. I haven't officially started yet, I'm suppose to meet with Travis next week (10/8/08) and we're suppose to start everything then. I'm really excited about starting. I can't wait to get in there and starting working on my weight issues and getting my body in shape. I know I have a long ways to go, but I think I can do it and I'm willing to try. So we'll see how it goes. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Good luck! Like I said to Vicky...it really helps to have someone to show you the ropes in the gym...and to motivate you!

Chat with Kathleen said...

Good luck, Kelly:)
You will be fine and will have many stories to relay to Vicky when she returns from RI.

Vicky said...

It is going to be fun....a lot of hard work, but FUN!!!!!