Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Friday, August 29, 2008

I bought a dress!



Ok...this is what I bought for the wedding I am going to in New Hampshire soon. I got it for $35.00 on ebay. Normally sells for $155.00!! (Imagine me doing a happy dance right now) It was worn for less than 2 hours for a previous wedding, non-smoking, pet-free, and no stains or rips! I am going to make it tea-length....so it is not so formal. I just hope my "girls" stay upright in that halter! I have a halter bra that should work. (fingers crossed) It is this same color...palm beach coral.....sounds summery, but when I went to David's Bridal to look at the color...it can easily pass as a fall color too!

I am going to wear a pashmina scarf/shawl. There are a couple colors I have in mind. I have peachy-orange pearl earrings, bracelet, and ring. OH....and defintely Spanx! Yes....the spanx will be worn! LOL

2 comments:

Chat with Kathleen said...

Vicky, what a gorgeous gown and you will look so beautiful in it. It was a steal, good for you.
hip hip hoorah
You know I love ebay and getting a great bargain.
That color can definitely be considered a fall color, it will look like one of our foliage colors. The time is getting closer. Yah

Beth said...

That dress is beautiful! You'll have to post pictures after you go to the wedding so we can see just how great you look in it :-) Do spanx really work? I've wanted to try them but never wanted to spend the money...are they uncomfortable? (because they look like they would be!)