Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

OH CRAP...it is weigh-in wednesday....



I forgot to weigh myself this morning. I would guess I could be a pound or so over considering "george" is here. I woke up 30 minutes late this morning. The alarm clock is in a "better place". It passed away sometime between yesterday morning and this morning. We had 2 HUGE storms yesterday that may contributed to its demise. Luckily my back-up alarm went off at 6:55am this morning. He has blond hair and blue eyes and gives the best morning hugs......Braydon. Nolan was the 5 minute snooze....he gives great hugs too!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hehe, now those sound like my kind of alarm clocks!

Jenny said...

Suzi is usually an alarm clock too, but not today. She slept late after a long, tiring weekend at the games. Hopefully George is gone by now and you are back to normal! My George is gone until next month :-)