Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday!! a little late

Well, I decided to jump on that thing that sits in the corner of my bathroom floor. I am still up 1.6 pounds from my lowest a couple months ago. I plan on joining lifechoice gym here at work and at least get 2 or 3 hours of excercise in a week that I normally would not. I am also planning on talking to a registered dietician about a healthy weight loss plan for me. My insurance will cover this now because I am being referred to a kidney transplant list. If you wish, you can view more about those details in Sjogrens and Me.

I would like to lose a few more pounds before the actual transplant will happen. Most likely it will be early next year. I am at a point that I can be on a live transplant list and skip dialysis. We are waiting for a call from MUSC in the next week or so to get the ball rolling.

Here a few pictures of Charleston on the beach!

We made a new friend named Hermit!



Hubs being silly with my sun hat!



Up close shot of me!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm glad you had a chance to go to the beach! I want to go too.