Vicky's Progress

Kelly's Progress

Kathleen's Progress

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Watching My Sweets

I didn't get to weigh myself this past week (I'm SO upset, can you tell) but I know I didn't gain, well I don't think I did. I've cut back on my sweets considerably, and have tried to start eating more meals during the day. That's the hard put because of my stomach problem, but maybe I'll find something that won't make me sick, and then I can eat that everyday! My mom's new insurance plan will reimburse you for going to weight watchers and attending some many meetings within a certain time period, and I think I might do WW again. It really does work, but I need to stay motivated. Plus i hope to get my wellness check next week and then in about 3 weeks start the Life Choice Gym. Well I guess I'll just have to weigh next week!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I think it's great that they will help pay for WW. :)